NEXT ENERGY SAVING SESSION DATES:
24th March – 18th May
Sedgefield Energy Switch is a new initiative from Sedgefield Development Trust. Working together with iChoosr, we're trying to help Sedgefield residents save money on their domestic gas and electricity bills.
So far Sedgefield households have saved, on average, over £200 each per year, simply by switching their energy tariff or supplier through the scheme.
How can I register?
Registration is very simple and can be done in one of two ways:
- If you are happy to register on line yourself simply click on the ‘REGISTER NOW’ button below and then follow the link.
- If you prefer to register and receive information through the post, or need any assistance, please call the Sedgefield Development Trust Helpline on 07980 134 594
Registering for the energy switch commits you to absolutely nothing. Once registration closes, there is a tendering process after which you will receive a personal offer. You then simply choose to accept or not, if you think it is worth it.
The next Sedgefield Energy Switch key dates:
- Launch and registration opens 24th March
- Registration closes 18th May
- Auction will take place on 19th May
- Offers issued by 29th May
- Offer acceptance and scheme closure 29th June
CLICK TO REGISTER NOW
Phone Sedgefield News: 07527502904 | Phone Sedgefield Web: 07527479831
Email | email@example.com |
© Sedgefield Development Trust Ltd. All rights reserved.
SDT is a member of the Development Trusts Association.
Developed by Sedgefield Development Trust Limited. Company No 4312745. Charity No 1100906.